Thursday, June 4, 2009

Take it to the top!

Bigger plans this time.
I will pull through.

Someone decided to tell me something funny.
Boy, it's deifnitely NOT the right time.
I think you are aware of that.
Secondly,
you should have upmarket yourself instead of comparing.
"each to its own"
Thirdly,
you guys ARE friends remember?!?!
the friend-eat-friend world is becoming
too COMMON these days.
Gila la orang orang ni.

Sorry but I'm not interested.
And stop asking what I look for in a guy.
Cause honestly, I don't even know.
When the heart is better than the face
and the brain is better than the money,
Then maybe that's where I'll let my anchor down.

It gets really irritating when you guys try too hard (=_=')
So smart to konon konon take it to the next level kan?
Entertain yourself then.
I'm happy on my own now :)

If I'm interested, I would definitely make it work.
So stop being pushy will you!

No comments: