Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its better to say too much than say nothing at all

You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like I thought you could’ve been
But still you live inside of me
So tell me how is that?

Something that I feel I need to say
But up to now I’ve always been afraid
That you would never come around
And still I want to put this out

You say you’ve got the most respect for me
But sometimes I feel you’re not deserving me
And still you’re in my heart
But you’re the only one and yes
There are times when I hate you
But I don’t complain
Cause I’ve been afraid that you would've walk away

********************

Is it me or is it the dj that has been playing emotion-related songs nowadays?
The minute I put my seat belts on, its as if I've signed up for a "read my mind" game.
I could relate myself to all of it.
Is that normal?
Or am I getting pretty weird?

I don't know how we ended up here.
I don't know how it got so severe.
And I don't know how to make it clear.

It's hard, really it is.
Should I press play,
or
should I just pause?

Someone I know, but barely hang out or even have a conversation with came up to me and asked for help. One I could not say no to. Maybe because I knew how hard it is to be going through such pain. And maybe because I was hoping someone would reach out to me like I did to that person.

I can't seem to speak my mind these days.
I'm living in denial, but I'm living.
But how much longer?

No comments: